Private Duty Services
Private Duty Services and Companion Care
Private duty home care is just a sub-set of general home care. Caregivers can provide a broad range of services including companion care, as well as many other services.
- Personal care – bathing / dressing, hygiene, transfers, as well as ambulation
- In Home Companion Services
- Companion Care for hospitalized patients
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Caregivers trained for clients with specialized conditions such as Alzheimer’s Disease, hospice, end of life as well as other needs
- Transportation for shopping, doctor’s visits as well as other needs
Private Duty caregivers provide many important services such as meal preparation, transportation, as well as companionship for hospitalized patients. These services help patients feel at home, even when they are hospitalized. We aim to make our patients comfortable and provide quality services. Companion care can provide much needed interaction, conversation, as well as companionship to patients hospitalized.
Private Duty Home Care caregivers provide many services, including meal preparation, reminders, and personal care for their patients. If you are in need of meal preparation and personal care services, please keel Allied Health Services Georgia Inc in mind for all your home care needs.
Our Private Duty Services are an important part of the health care services we offer at Allied Health Services Georgia Inc. We take pride in offering a wide variety of services benefiting our patients as well as their families.